If you would like to work with us one-on-one, consider our homebrewing consulting services. We have years of professional brewing experience and have most likely faced, or at least heard of, many of the issues you may be experiencing. Whether you need help with recipe design, determining the cause of your off-flavor, figuring out what part of your brewing system may be out of sync, or even just recommendations on companies and products, we are happy to help.
Everything is customizable and personalized to you, but typical pricing for common services and what is included can be found below. For more information, please fill out our homebrewing consulting form at the bottom of this page. If you have any questions, you can contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will answer as soon as possible.
Typical Homebrewing Consulting Services
Off-Flavor/Process Troubleshooting – $25
- An online meeting to discuss the problem(s) in detail
- A report including potential causes and fixes to your issue(s)
- A follow-up after your next brew session to determine effectiveness and make adjustments for future brew sessions
Professional Recipe Design – $25
- A professionally designed grain bill, water profile, hopping schedule, and yeast selection
- You can see sample recipes on our Recipe Page if you would like an idea of our design style
- Optimal mashing profile, fermentation profile, and carbonation levels
- Post-brew day follow-up to make any process revisions
- Post-packaging follow-up to assess overall beer and make adjustments for future batches
Brew Day Walkthrough – $150
- Everything included in the professional recipe design
- A pre-brew day meeting to plan the brew session
- Alive connection throughout your brew day so we can answer any questions in real-time
Brewing Questions – FREE
We will always answer any questions you may have free of charge. We will answer as quickly and as in-depth as possible. You can fill out the homebrewing consulting form below with your question(s), or you can email us at email@example.com.